Have you ever wondered what goes into creating professional property marketing schedules? If so, this guide is for you. We’ll look at why they exist and the benefits of using a web based solution.
What is a property marketing schedule?
A marketing schedule is a document that details all the costs involved in the marketing of your property. It includes a breakdown of all expenses, along with a timeline of the marketing activities required to sell a property. It will quote each marketing expense as a separate line item with a description and cost.
Why use an online property marketing schedule solution?
When it comes to property marketing quotes, it’s important to understand what you’re getting yourself into. A marketing schedule solution like Ibenta’s quote builder will help you get the best results and prevent mistakes.
Ibenta’s quote builder allows you to:
- Select existing Products and Services
- Calculate totals on the fly
- Automatically generated for online or print
- Editable in your browser, no special software required
- Share directly from ibenta
Property marketing schedule checklist
There are many important items to include on a marketing schedule, here’s a checklist to ensure yours are complete and professional
- Your details including name and contact options
- Property’s details
- Vendor’s details
- Line item list of marketing expenses and their costs
- Summary of total costs involved
- Payment methods
- QR code links to ‘pay later’ services like Campaign Agent
If your marketing quotes are being produced manually from a word document, or if you’re unhappy with the rigid and inflexible online solution you’re currently using, give ibenta’s Quote Builder a try!