Real estate agents are often required to manage a large number of leads and clients. With so much on your plate, it’s easy to lose track of your tasks and priorities. However, there are several mobile apps that can help you manage your time more effectively. In this post, we will explore how you can improve your Real Estate marketing time management with these outstanding apps.
Placester is a real estate marketing platform that allows you to manage your listings, create and distribute marketing materials, track results, and collaborate with other agents. The app also offers features such as creating a website for your listings or adding social media integration.
Placester is free for up to three listing sites; after that you’ll need to pay $15 per month for each additional site that you manage through the platform.
Instagram is a great tool for real estate agents to use. It’s a visual platform and can help you show off your listings, which are likely going to be some of the nicest in the area. You can also market your listings through Instagram as well, by posting photos of apartments under contract or new listings that you have opened up. Another way you can use Instagram is to build your brand and become known as an expert in this field by sharing photos and videos of yourself doing exciting things like traveling around the world to meet with clients, visiting luxury homes during open houses, etc.
Instagram is free to use and there are options to promote content to audiences within the application.
Real Geeks is a mobile app that allows you to manage your leads, follow up with your clients and manage your business. It’s designed to be used on the go, so you can access it from anywhere.
With Real Geeks, you can:
- Track lead activity. The app will let you know when there’s been a change in contact information or if someone replies to an email sent through the platform. This is helpful for keeping track of who has already viewed properties and what they think about them—allowing agents to better target their marketing efforts towards people who are most likely interested in buying or selling real estate.
- Keep track of all communications made between agents and potential buyers/sellers within one central location so nothing gets lost along the way (as well as make sure each party knows exactly which messages were sent from whom)
Real Geeks costs $249 a month and $25 per additional user. They also offer additional tools for $50 a month each.
Ibenta is a great tool for real estate marketing management. It has a wide range of marketing tools that help you to get the best ROI from your campaign, from Artwork design to marketing quote management and an app to manage your Open Homes. The platform is easy to use with the industry’s best user experience (UX). Ibenta also offers a mobile app, which can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple Store for free.
Ibenta costs $10.99 per user per month, with a free 21 day trial for new users.
Zillow Premier Agent App
Zillow Premier Agent App is a mobile application that allows you to manage all your real estate leads, stay in touch with your clients, and track the status of each transaction. With this app, you can send email messages to clients when they don’t respond to your phone calls or emails. It also provides access to reports that let you find out how much money you’re making on each deal so far.
The app lets you schedule appointments with prospective buyers or sellers over email or text message so they don’t waste their time going back and forth trying to figure out a meeting place and date/time that works for both parties. The Zillow Premier Agent App will also remind users about upcoming meetings via text message or email at least 24 hours before they occur so there’s no chance anyone will forget about it!
Zillow Premier Agent costs from $300 to over $1,000 a month, depending on your location.
Curaytor LeadSites Mobile
Curaytor LeadSites Mobile is a mobile app that helps you save time. It’s a full-featured lead generation and follow up app that allows users to create, send and track their own personalized messages from any device. The app also gives you the ability to engage via social media channels like Facebook Messenger, text message or iMessage with the push of a button.
- Save time by eliminating manual data entry
- With Curaytor LeadSites Mobile, instead of manually entering contacts into your CRM system (and then having to manually update them when they change), you’ll be able to sync directly with your contact database on LeadSites without having to do anything else! This means less work for you in both prepping and updating your database
- Generate more leads from social media
- Social media is one of the easiest ways for real estate agents today because it allows them to connect people together directly – but it’s still pretty difficult if what they’re doing takes too much time away from other tasks like prospecting or managing clients’ files at home over email during off-hours
Curaytor packages range from $1,299 to $2,199 per month, billed annually.
Hootsuite for social media management
As a real estate agent, you’ll want to use Hootsuite’s dashboard feature so that you can keep track of all your clients’ social media accounts in one place. This way, you don’t have to log into each individual account separately!
You can also schedule posts for later using this tool; just make sure that the time zone setting on your phone or computer matches up with where your client lives so that their followers won’t get confused by seeing old posts when they’re scrolling through their timelines during business hours!
Hootsuite is one of the most popular social media management apps out there, but it’s also the most expensive—it costs $9.99 per month to use the basic version of Hootsuite. The premium version costs $19.99 per month, and allows you to access more advanced analytics tools and manage up to 50 accounts with unlimited users.
A large part of your time is spent on marketing, use these apps to scale and manage your time effectively.
- What are the most important things to do in real estate?
- How to manage your time efficiently?
- Time saving apps: The value for money.
There are many apps out there that can help you manage your time more efficiently and make the best use of it. The key is to find what works for you. Choose an app and start using it, then see if there is a way to improve upon it or add more features.